Are you a Eurovision Anorak?
Find out if you qualify to be a Eurovision Song Contest Anorak - the true accolade of any fan!
Below are some quiz questions. Try to answer them. You may have to right them down. Of course, as you are on a computer you wouldn't dream of using paper - why not open Microsoft Word!
- Which country has won the contest more times than any other?
- In which year did ABBA win with 'Waterloo'?
- What happened to presenter Lill Lindfors after the interval in the 1985 Song Contest?
- Celine Dion, all the way from Quebec, was a Eurovision winner before she was an international star. What was the title of the song?
- Julio Inglesias denies he was ever in the Song Contest, but he was. What year did he sing Gwendolyne?
- Vicky Leandros won the 1972 Song Contest with 'Apres Toi', but she came fourth in an earlier contest. When, and what was the song?
When you are ready, here are the answers to see if you were right.
I will try to change the questions at the beginning of each month.